Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome to Rose's Realm!!! ( pt 2)

Hello again,
   I realized I probably should have introduced myself in the first welcome to Rose's Realm, but I completely forgot on account of me being very excited about my blog being finished, being tired and being hot. So I will attempt to do it now. Here are some facts about me.
                  My name is not Rose. Ha, tricked you all! :) My middle name is Rose though, so there is a                      connection. Actually there are a few hints around that my name isn't Rose.
                   I'm a Christian too. And homeschooled.
                   I live on seventeen acres of dry, dusty, dazzling desert. Not really, but it feels like it at the moment. 
                  We ( being my family ) have an assortment of animals. Cows, pigs, sheep,                                                 chickens, goats, ducks, muscovies, a goose, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, a rabbit, a princess   parrot, and a bearded dragon. I think I didn't leave anything out. ;P
                  I have thirteen siblings. Yep, you read that right! Seven live at home, and I'm the tenth                            child. I also have nine nieces and nephews.
                  I live in a three bedroom house with one bathroom. ( with a two bedroom granny flat also                      with one bathroom )
                  I own two smooth coat chihuahuas, two mini goats, and seven khaki campbell ducks.
                  I play the violin. And a tiny bit of piano ( meaning I can play basic melodies ) ( I can play                      melody and harmony if I set my mind to it ( easy of course! )) Oh, and one song on the  ukulele. I play my violin in an orchestra.
                  I like cross stitching also. One of my hobbies, it is.
                  I have brown hair which might have a coppery sheen in the right light, and brown eyes. I                         might be half blind ( shortsighted in other words ), and have braces.
   I think that's enough about facts. This week I fare-welled two of my puppies. :( I have only two left. One is going tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow I will be going with my mum and some siblings to a friend's place and then dropping him off. Then we're going bowling. I'll tell you about it when I get back. I plan to post every Friday when I can, but I might make a few exceptions. 
   I was thinking of perhaps writing a choose your own adventure blog story. It's where there is a fragment of a story and then the readers get to choose between three options as to what happens next. Does anyone think that is a good idea? I haven't ever done one before, and I don't write much. But I think it would be fun to try it out.
   I think that be all.
    Over and out,
  Antonella Rose
                  
    

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo for half blind people. xD

    Yes yes Choose-Your-Own Adventure!! I think it'd be great fun to try out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, a fellow half blind person. :)
      I think you'll get to choose what happens Jane. A c-y-o adventure where Jane is the sole decider. That would be kinda fun. I'd be at your mercy. ;)

      Delete
    2. Mwahahaa. I'd have so much power. :D

      Delete
  2. You are sure to gather a few more people if you do a choose your own adventure. And you never know how many invisible followers you have. Looking forward to seeing some of your future posts.

    ReplyDelete